Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Best Price for Mopar Soft Top Window Kit?

Old 06-25-2007, 05:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Price for Mopar Soft Top Window Kit?

We went off-roading last week-end and accidentally ripped a big hole in our soft top driver's side [rear] window unit quarter on my 2007 Wrangler Unlimtied 4-door. To make a long story shorter on the reason we had the soft top up while off-roading, my wife's Jeep got stuck so we had to use my JK to get it out. In the process, it started raining. While navigating a tight path to get to her Jeep, we accidentally poked a pretty big tree limb through my driver's side rear window so we need to replace it.

We would like to stick with the Mopar standard part so it will match and to hopefully not impact our warranty. The Mopar website shows two window kit accessory choices for the entire window kit and I'm not yet sure which one we have -- part # 82210546 for $281 or part # 8220934 for $318.

If possible, I would rather just purchase the single driver's side window, rather than the entire kit with 3 windows (right quarter, left quarter, and rear). Either way, does anyone know of a cheaper source for this window or window kit?

Thanks.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Is it beyond self repair?
I don't think you would be able to get just one window -- might have to get the whole kit. I just had to order a tinted kit since I had clear windows on the X (clear ... blah!)
Old 06-25-2007, 08:01 PM
JK Newbie

I think someone is selling their windows in the for sale section.

Quick Reply: Best Price for Mopar Soft Top Window Kit?