Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

cargo net for 2 door JK

Old 05-10-2008, 06:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default cargo net for 2 door JK

i'm looking for some cargo netting and tie downs for my 2 door..i've seen some that go around/fill in roll bars, but i'm looking for something that ties down to my jeep bed..i took out my read seats, so i have room...thought?

thansk
Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Raingler is the obvious, but I just got a cargo net at my local auto parts place and use bungie cords to hold it.

Jeff
Old 05-13-2008, 08:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Raingler is the best I've seen as far as fit and looks, but brother, very expensive.
And from your post I don't know what you're really looking for. If you're looking for something that will keep almost anything in your Jeep with the top down, including your dog, then Raingler is the what you're looking for. Pay the Piper.
Now on the other hand, if you're looking for something that will keep your goods that do not protude above the cargo bay from moving around, the thing you're looking for maybe a few self installed hold down clevis's and a few bunge cords or straps. If that is the case they're pretty inexpensive at any marine or auto parts store.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I made my own with 1" web from the fabric store.
Keeps the dog off the seat back, that reminds me I have to get a picture of him in the Jeep and post it.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mcds99
I made my own with 1" web from the fabric store.
Keeps the dog off the seat back, that reminds me I have to get a picture of him in the Jeep and post it.
Since you brought it up, I'll hold you to it, and I'm waiting for pics.
My daughter has a 14 month pit bull. 86lbs and he loves to ride in the JK when the top is down, however the Wet Okely's have a tendency to hold dog hair.
What a mess that is trying to get the hair off.

Quick Reply: cargo net for 2 door JK