Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Courser Traction LT (Cooper)

Old 02-19-2008, 11:45 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Courser Traction LT (Cooper)

Anybody out there with this tire. Any feedback on how loud and how performance on and off road and on wet road. I'm thinking on getting 5 these tire and the prices the guy gave me was 125 per tire.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:22 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jepizz
Anybody out there with this tire. Any feedback on how loud and how performance on and off road and on wet road. I'm thinking on getting 5 these tire and the prices the guy gave me was 125 per tire.
I'VE HAD COURSER MUD GRIPS ON MY CJ'S AND A 98 XJ I HAD REAL GOOD LUCK WITH THEN . ON ROAD AND OFF ROAD .RUN 35'S ON MY CJ'S BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THEM FOR EVERYDAY DRIVING, DON'T EXPECT TO GET ALOT OF MILEAGE FROM THEM . ALSO THEY SEEMED TO BE ALITTLE HARD TO BALANCE.
I WILL PUT A SET OF COURSER ODT (?) ON MY JK (STRIKE THAT) ON OUR JK
WHEN I'M TOLD TOO! OVERALL I DON'T THINK THEY ARE A BAD TIRE FOR THE
MONEY. ALSO , I NEVER HAD TO WEAR EAR PLUGS WITHTHE TIRES . I JUST TUNED THEM OUT, AND TRUST ME , I KNOW HOW TO TUNE THINGS OUT !! ( JUST ASK MY GIRL) ANYWAY GO FOR IT!!
POST PICS WITH YOUR NEW TIRES. SO I CAN DROOL.

Last edited by WATERMAIN; 02-20-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Courser Traction LT (Cooper)