Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Door hinge bolt size

Old 11-28-2014, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door hinge bolt size

Hey all, I'm new to the Jeep world (07 2dr X rescue green) and I love the damn thing. I guess I caught the bug.

I recently bedlined my grill and I got the bedlining fever. I decided that I wanted to do my hinges. So I tried to take the bolts off and ended up stripping two of them and now they're stuck on there. I can get them out with an extractor I just want to know if anyone knows the size of the bolts so I can purchase replacements.

I'm not talking about the pin, but the bolts that go through the hinge into the door.

Thanks!

Last edited by Damage13; 11-28-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 01:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also, does anyone know where I can purchase the bolts too?

I tried doing a forum search for this and turned up nothing.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Damage13
Hey all, I'm new to the Jeep world (07 2dr X rescue green) and I love the damn thing. I guess I caught the bug.

I recently bedlined my grill and I got the bedlining fever. I decided that I wanted to do my hinges. So I tried to take the bolts off and ended up stripping two of them and now they're stuck on there. I can get them out with an extractor I just want to know if anyone knows the size of the bolts so I can purchase replacements.

I'm not talking about the pin, but the bolts that go through the hinge into the door.

Thanks!
I don't know if there's a difference from 07 to 13 . On my 13 JKU they are T-50 torx.
Try dealership or Quadratec

Quick Reply: Door hinge bolt size