Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Front Locker

Old 11-12-2010, 07:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Locker

For some reason while I was heading down the road the other day my front locker light started flashing at me. I tried to push the button to disengage the locker and it wouldn't. I drove it some yesterday and it started blinking again a few minutes into the drive. Any suggestions on what this could be?
Old 11-12-2010, 08:00 AM
JK Freak

I doubt that your front locker is actually engaged, as you wouldn't be able to steer if it was. My guess is a defective sensor.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by yomondo
I doubt that your front locker is actually engaged, as you wouldn't be able to steer if it was. My guess is a defective sensor.
guess i should have stated that, good catch. its just flashing as if it was trying to engage, but steering is just like it normally would be. tried to engage it while in 4 low and the rear would engage but the front continued to blink with no engagement.

Quick Reply: Front Locker