Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

front locker light flashing

Old 01-24-2014, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front locker light flashing

I have a 2011 rubicon with just about 60k on the clock. went out on the trial one day used my locker fine everything was working then one day got into the jeep and noticed the front locker light was flashing and did not press the switch. what is weird is that the light will always stay flashing but when i need it it will engage and the light will stay on and not flash. very hard to turn the jeep when front in engaged so i know its working just can't figure out why the light is always flashing its driving me crazy. switch has been flashing for about a month now driving me nuts. pleaseeee help
Old 01-24-2014, 06:19 PM
JK Super Freak

But trying to question your intelligence, but you know how to turn off your lockers right? On mine you have to hit the button on the top. Idk though.. I'd take it to the dealership... let them figure it out and tell you..

sent by aliens
Old 01-24-2014, 06:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MarineArmyJeeper
But trying to question your intelligence, but you know how to turn off your lockers right? On mine you have to hit the button on the top. Idk though.. I'd take it to the dealership... let them figure it out and tell you..

sent by aliens
yeah when i do that the rear goes away but the front stays flashing and won't shut off so wierd i know its not engage because i can feel it when i am driving no matter how many times i press the top of the switch
Old 01-24-2014, 06:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Hmmm.. I have no clue.. wish I could help.. it's pretty annoying when stuff like that happens

sent by aliens
Old 01-24-2014, 06:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MarineArmyJeeper
Hmmm.. I have no clue.. wish I could help.. it's pretty annoying when stuff like that happens

sent by aliens
thanks for trying i hope its nothing big
Old 01-24-2014, 06:58 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Get it to the dealer while the light is still lit so they can read the codes

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Quick Reply: front locker light flashing