Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

To Good Of A Deal???

Old 04-26-2012, 10:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To Good Of A Deal???

h t t p://toolshomes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=39

So... is this legit? haha. Let me know what you guys think!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 AM
JK Newbie

Location: Minot, North Dakota--not by choice--I belong in Dixie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like it. In the About Us section it list NanYang ESC International Trade Co as their parent company. A quick Google search revealed a bunch of complaints from people ordering electronics from them and never getting their item. Also the website seems to have came online just this year. That seems to be their SOP. Open a website with "too good to be true" prices, collect money and disappear.

I wish it was true, my first instence when the website came up was to place an order for myself, but I wouldn't take the chance. They do seem to "offer" checkout through PayPal so if you are brave enough to buy from them I would go through that route. At least that way if they never deliver you can still get your money back. If you do try and they come through let me know. I'll place my order the next day.

Quick Reply: To Good Of A Deal???