Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Interior Trim

Old 12-28-2006, 09:05 AM
mvk
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Trim

Just ordered 4 door in Jeep Green. Dealer said only interior gray trim option is DarK/Medium Gray Interior. Website suggests that you can get all Medium Gray. I want the lightest possible gray interior. Anyone have any information?
Old 12-28-2006, 09:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

From what I've seen, you can get gray or tan. I don't think there are different shades available.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

The Grey is really light Grey everywhere with darker seat surfaces. Same for the Khaki. You can't choose variations of Grey or Khaki.

I saw a 2-dr X a few days ago in Montreal with vinyl interior. It looked amazing, way better than I imagined it would. It was all uniform and dark, very rich-looking. I would have never thought it wasn't actual leather, and high-quality at that!

I checked with my dealer, and I couldn't get the Unlimited Sahara with that same vinyl, or I would have. It's crazy how there are so many random restrictions on the color and option combinations (tops, interior/exterior combos) . It's driven me crazy.

Quick Reply: Interior Trim