Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Jeep's parts and packages

Old 06-24-2013, 02:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep's parts and packages

I preorder several oem parts I think I would need for my new 2013 JKU Sport S, what is interesting some parts like side steps use to be preinstalled before on same JKU / 2008 Sport S model with same package (24S) as mine. One of my friends own one and we are very surprised that I have to spend additional $330 to get them. Is this Jeep getting cheap games? Why would anyone need this car without?

Anyway, could anyone please suggest some good replacement to the OEM sidesteps with better $? Thanks!

Last edited by Breitling; 06-24-2013 at 03:30 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Go big or go home! Poison spider rock rails and side armor

eBay? All about what you are looking for (new vs used). Maybe find someone that had steps and got rock rails that wants to get rid of them. I'd search the for sale thread.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Last edited by Zoglmann; 06-24-2013 at 03:48 AM.
Old 06-24-2013, 04:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Zoglmann
Go big or go home! Poison spider rock rails and side armor

eBay? All about what you are looking for (new vs used). Maybe find someone that had steps and got rock rails that wants to get rid of them. I'd search the for sale thread.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Tons of them on Ebay (aftermarket) I would need suggestion on one works good, light, easy to install and not getting rusted by the time.

Quick Reply: Jeep's parts and packages