Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Jk rear seat prices

Old 07-24-2016, 06:34 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jk rear seat prices

Anyone who's purchased a rear seat from a two door, what's the going rate? I'm seeing upwards of $800 on eBay and $400-$600 on Craigslist, how's that compare to your transaction?
Old 07-25-2016, 03:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was keeping an eye out for rear 2 door seats for a while and saw $400 was about the lowest asking price I had seen. I blew off my idea. I wanted to keep the lower mounting frame and halve the seat to allow 3 people and gain some storage area.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Part of it depends on condition. Then add in color and if the headrests are still there.

I just listed mine on eBay with an offers accepted option. I priced it at the top of the range because these have had seat covers on them since almost day 1 and were almost never in the Jeep. I think I've had them in once in the last 18 months, and that was for a week. They are damn near in perfect condition. I may not get what I am asking, but they should bring a fair price.
Old 07-25-2016, 02:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ShutterBug
Part of it depends on condition. Then add in color and if the headrests are still there. I just listed mine on eBay with an offers accepted option. I priced it at the top of the range because these have had seat covers on them since almost day 1 and were almost never in the Jeep. I think I've had them in once in the last 18 months, and that was for a week. They are damn near in perfect condition. I may not get what I am asking, but they should bring a fair price.
Sold mine in 2010. Very similar condition, got 400 on eBay.

This was right after the third row adapters kind of came on the market.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sold my 08 with no head rests for 300 a few months ago. I wouldnt have gone any lower.

Quick Reply: Jk rear seat prices