Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

just WAndering...?? LOL

Old 06-01-2007, 12:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yes I expected more when i put the wider tires but I experienced yhe wandering when i first test drove it with the stock tires ..I guess an alignment is due.......
Old 06-14-2007, 05:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

I did a cheap alingment yesterday with 2 tape measure and found alignment to be toe-in (fronts of tires pointed at each other.....adjusted to be dead straight and it made a world of difference...!!!!!! now i don't know what the specs are supposed to be but toe-in wasn't good for me. I had an old fashioned front end guy that did all my work in another state ,hed did it all by measure and hand ( no computer crap) and he told me he sets up FWD at 0 toe-in . Always been good for me! JUst FYI.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:38 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe it is wandering all over the place looking for a trailhead...

...I know mine does that, it really hates being on the road.
Old 06-14-2007, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

When I'm drunk, I can't seem to keep it straight. Other than that, mines fine. Must be the late night breeze.

Quick Reply: just WAndering...?? LOL