Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
View Poll Results: How do you store your windows for multiple months?
Flat
81.25%
Rolled
18.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Long term window storage... Flat or rolled?

Old 06-30-2007, 03:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Long term window storage... Flat or rolled?

So I have to decide how best to store my soft top windows. What are you guys doing for long term window storage -- like a few months? Flat or rolled?

Thanks,
js.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

One of the better ideas i've seen on here is to screw clamps (from home depot or the like)to the wall and hang the windows (by the material not the plastic of course) not rolled. I think rolled is ok for a week or two but after that it is best to store it flat.
Old 07-01-2007, 12:29 PM
-

Default if you have no room just stick em in the closet, under the bed, behind the dresser et

if you have no room just stick em in the closet, under the bed, behind the dresser etc etc...there is room somewhere (just not under the run or weather.)
Old 07-01-2007, 07:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Ultimately I would think flat would be better. Just keep them separated by some soft cloth, etc. so the plastic doesn't stick together.

Quick Reply: Long term window storage... Flat or rolled?