Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Looking for lights/lightbar

Old 08-20-2012, 07:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for lights/lightbar

I'm looking to make a purchase on a light bar for my bumper and I want to mount two lights onto it.

I really like the look of the mbrp light bar.. But my question is I want decent lights but I'm not really sure what to look for to get a quality light. Any help is appreciated !
Old 08-20-2012, 07:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A good bright light are any of the rigid led lights they're a little expensive but worth it from what I've seen. Others are hella kc ipf there's a ton of lights just do a search on here & you'll see tons of different lights & set ups
Old 08-20-2012, 07:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Murder¹
A good bright light are any of the rigid led lights they're a little expensive but worth it from what I've seen. Others are hella kc ipf there's a ton of lights just do a search on here & you'll see tons of different lights & set ups
Great! Thanks for the help
Old 08-20-2012, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

I believe there is a show and tell thread called "show your lights" or something.It's got a ton of pics on there

Quick Reply: Looking for lights/lightbar