Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Need Softop Hardware?!

Old 07-17-2009, 12:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Softop Hardware?!

Not sure if this is the write place for this, but i see alot of people looking for the softop parts in order to use Bikini Tops or Safari Tops. I found myself needing the brackets for the rear tailgate bar and stumbled upon this site! Looks like they have everything you need, haven't ordered anything but thought maybe someone would find this handy!

http:####//www.jeep4x4center.com/wrangler-jk-parts-accessories/soft-top-hardware-4door.htm (remove the####)

Hope this is posted right, i tried a search and didn't see anything like this so hope it helps!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by UrbanVeniVici
Not sure if this is the write place for this, but i see alot of people looking for the softop parts in order to use Bikini Tops or Safari Tops. I found myself needing the brackets for the rear tailgate bar and stumbled upon this site! Looks like they have everything you need, haven't ordered anything but thought maybe someone would find this handy!

http:####//www.jeep4x4center.com/wrangler-jk-parts-accessories/soft-top-hardware-4door.htm (remove the####)

Hope this is posted right, i tried a search and didn't see anything like this so hope it helps!
Wow, talk about timing. I just drove to pick up a top today from someone on craigslist and am missing a few pieces. He did not have any screws or bolts or the rear clips and I was sitting here wondering how/where to order them.

The one part I am unsure if is the 4 turning screw pieces. I dont think I have them either. That site lists them as "Pin, Door Frame" and wants 19.99 each... ouch. Is there a cheaper options for that piece?

Sean
Old 07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Nope, not the right place. Put it under "wanted".

edited: Misread, disregard.

Last edited by pastorsteve; 07-17-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:44 PM
JK Newbie

He wasnt requesting anything, just a source for those also looking. I found the post very useful and would have never found it under wanted since it has nothing to do with him requesting or me full filling request.

Big thanks to OP for info, im sure others will benefit.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:15 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Seanbmc
He wasnt requesting anything, just a source for those also looking. I found the post very useful and would have never found it under wanted since it has nothing to do with him requesting or me full filling request.

Big thanks to OP for info, im sure others will benefit.
Dude......Sweet find!!! Thanks!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:15 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks guys!

Thanks for the props guys, still haven't order anything yet hopefully it works out for someone!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:11 AM
JK Super Freak

found this and thought it was good info for those looking for soft top parts. So I gave it this bump.

Quick Reply: Need Softop Hardware?!