Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Passenger airbag jk 2 door

Old 09-20-2013, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Passenger airbag jk 2 door

Pitched the rear seat when I bought my 11' jk now I have a 4 month old son and can't take him anywhere in my jeep cuz there is no on off switch for the passenger seat ! Any help?!?!?
Old 09-20-2013, 11:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to the junkyard and pick up a used rear seat. Plenty of salvage auto parts stores out there!
Old 09-21-2013, 01:01 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I totally support finding a safe way to bring the little one with you. Keep in mind that he needs to be in a rear facing seat, which may not fit well in the front seat. Also, it is far safer for him to be in the center of the back seat, and it's never recommended to have children in the front (airbag or not).

I'm sure you can find someone with a seat for sale at a good price. Problem solved and you will feel better knowing that it is much safer for him!

I apologize if this seems like preaching, definitely not intended. Really just like to see everyone being safe
Old 09-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Purchase a rear seat. The airbag will severely injure or kill a baby in a car seat in the front seat.

Quick Reply: Passenger airbag jk 2 door