Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

question about the 2010 JK center console...

Old 04-04-2015, 06:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default question about the 2010 JK center console...

I bought my 2010 JK used and wondered if the console came with something I didnt get. I got the removable tray that sits in the top of the compartment. Was there anything else it was supposed to come with? A while back I saw a pic on the net of the inside of a possible 2010 console with a rubber mat in the bottom. Did it come with a rubber mat?
Old 04-04-2015, 09:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are you asking about the rubber mat for the cup holders? Mine has one. this is to fit the larg cups. As for the box I would have to run out side to look but, i'm at work and can't.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a removable insert that goes in the cup holder. Has three tabs to hold items in the cup holder
Old 04-04-2015, 10:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by EPuffer
Are you asking about the rubber mat for the cup holders? Mine has one. this is to fit the larg cups. As for the box I would have to run out side to look but, i'm at work and can't.
At the bottom of the console storage compartment.

Not the cupholders. I actually have the rubber cupholder inserts (didnt get them when I bought my 99 TJ years ago).

I never seem to get all the original accessories when i buy a used jeep. My current JK never came with the freedom top panel bags.

Quick Reply: question about the 2010 JK center console...