Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

As Rodney King Said - can't we all just get along.

Old 03-19-2007, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default As Rodney King Said - can't we all just get along.

I now have 15,000 miles on my Black Sahara 4 door - automatic w/ towing pkg. -18 inch wheels and power package / soft top. I have a Full Traction budget lift with 35x12.50.x18 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains on original 18" wheels- and a CAI. Love the sound.
I removed the front plastic skid plate and the running boards. I didn't use any spacers and get no rubbing or compression hits. I have no intention of climbing rocks any time soon - so I suggest that those who continue to bitch about DC actually wait until they get their JK. Because I have had mine - for 4 months now and it is all I could ask for. I had an 84 CJ7. - The ride is better - I love the acceleration and the heater works so good. Not to mention the 6 disc CD changer and the power windows. So quit bitching about the one that you don't own yet. And if you do have one :- the doors come off. The windshield folds down. You're going to scratch the plastic anyway - and get wet .
Old 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
JK Freak

I agree, I love mine even though the plastic is scratched.

Bryan

Last edited by duneslider; 03-19-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

i love my sara i also many moons ago owned a cj7 thought it was the best thing ive ever owned. after riding thru a downpour today i really liked it she was steady thru the storm made me feel safe. i dont have any lifts or mods yet and im really considering keeping it stock for a while anyway.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by possumface
i love my sara i also many moons ago owned a cj7 thought it was the best thing ive ever owned. after riding thru a downpour today i really liked it she was steady thru the storm made me feel safe. i dont have any lifts or mods yet and im really considering keeping it stock for a while anyway.
I'm glad you're pleased. Keep yours stock as long as you want to. There's no one forcing you to waste $$$. on mods. I'm vain - so I did - but keep your chin up . If you're along side a Jeep thats ridiculously over built - smile, wave and laugh all the way to the bank.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:28 AM
JK Junkie

Great point, and one I've made myself elsewhere on the forum... to not have a JK yet and be enthusiastic about it is fine, but don't DARE to JK-bash when you don't even have one yet!
Old 03-20-2007, 05:23 AM
JK Freak

Dang, 15k miles in 4 months, that is a lot of driving! I have mine for a month and just turned 1500 miles today.

Quick Reply: As Rodney King Said - can't we all just get along.