Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Rubicon sticker

Old 11-16-2010, 06:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon sticker

Please, Can any one tell me what the dimensions are for the rubicon sticker ? Like the dimensions of where it is place on the sides of the hood. How far is it from the latches and how far from the bottom of the hood where it joins with the engine fender part?
Thank you
Old 11-16-2010, 08:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...icker+location

Post #32 on page 4 actually gives the placement.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dang, picky here! But really, I have a graphics company here and I have been contracted by the local Jeep dealer on 2 occasions so far to remove & replace peeling Rubicon decals. If you order factory decals, the ones provided to me by the dealer had extra paper premask on them which indicated where & how to line it up. Personally, eyeballing the placement front to back is more of your preference and as long as you line it up properly according to the bottom edge of the hood, you are good.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by joearod524
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...icker+location

Post #32 on page 4 actually gives the placement.
Hoping your just replacing your stickers and not putting them on a non rubicon jk cuz we don't want what happen to this guy in the link above to happen to you.

Quick Reply: Rubicon sticker