Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Sahara vs X

Old 04-28-2008, 10:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not going to make any friends with this but the painted fenders make it look more like a car and less like a Wrangler to me.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:01 AM
TMC
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the x and love it, I don't care for the painted fenders myself. If you can afford it I would go with the Rubicon. It has alot more options "stock"that I wish I had and now cannot afford to install aftermarket. Just my two cents.
No matter what you get you will love it, this is my first jeep and I am hooked.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:59 AM
JK Newbie

It aint easy being green, but i like it...I think the green fenders look better. It was a big part of my decision. But if i scratch them up...I will have HE** to pay to fix them up....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of DSC00027-1.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	8492  
Old 04-29-2008, 09:14 AM
JK Newbie

Ok here's another 2 cents....
The X can be ordered with the OEM elec fnt sway bar disconnect & locking rear diff (same as a Rub.) but the Sahara does not offer that option. So if you plan to go off-road and think you may need these options, go with the X / Rub or upgrade the Sahara later. The Sahahra does have the upgrade interior.
If you are looking for all the bells and whistles I believe the Rub is your answer.

Quick Reply: Sahara vs X