Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Soft top leaks, puddles in the back floors

Old 05-29-2008, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Soft top leaks, puddles in the back floors

Has anyone had a problem with the soft top leaking in the back doors on the 4-dr JK? I discovered wet carpet and small puddles on both sides of the back floors but can't find where it is leaking. I don't see any water running down the doors or anything. The seats aren't wet just the floors and it isn't leaking anywhere in the front like most of the other threads I saw on here. I thought I would check here before I went to the dealer to see if anyone else had this problem. Thanks for any info.
Old 05-29-2008, 01:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

may be the door seal around the bottom of the door.

gotta sit in the JK with someone blasting it from the outside to see where it enters.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would answer your question but can't bring myself around to do so because of this little taunt in your signature:

Silly Boys, JEEPS are for GIRLS!

No soup for you!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well, i had huge puddles in my floors when i left the top down in a thunderstorm that don't help huh?

Quick Reply: Soft top leaks, puddles in the back floors