Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Stock gearing?

Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not true. my 08 2 door 6spd X has 3.21 gears
Old 05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ronjenx
No place to enter VIN on this page. Went to Landers website, found link to see window stickers, but no place to enter a different VIN.
How did you enter a different VIN?
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly. When you click the link I posted, go up to the address bar at the top of the page and change the vin in the address to your vin. There is not an actual place on the page to enter it, you are kind of tricking the dealers site.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:16 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 165 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by shaunlierly
Sorry, I didn't explain clearly. When you click the link I posted, go up to the address bar at the top of the page and change the vin in the address to your vin. There is not an actual place on the page to enter it, you are kind of tricking the dealers site.
VIN not available is what it says for mine.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:25 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 165 Likes on 143 Posts

I see people are still guessing what gears they have based on indirect information. The direct answer is sitting under your Jeep. No need for build sheets, or asking what model came with what gears. No need to take anything apart, either.

Quick Reply: Stock gearing?