Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

sunrider top

Old 02-14-2009, 05:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 4 doors do not have the plastic slide, I was up in arms when I first checked to see what I had. it says on the build sheet that I had one, but couldn't see that slide. I called the dealer and he had me come in, Its almost closing time and they stayed late to help me figure this out. I have a sunrider top and it does not have those plastic slides
Old 02-15-2009, 08:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sunrider finally...but no

I appreciate everyone's help. I finally went to a dealer and he looked at the window build sheet. It says (R) next to Sunrider top, near the bottom of the list it says black softtop. The (R) means optional or removed. So sad to say no Sunrider for me. I guess I'll just have to go through the long procedure to tkae down the top. At lease it can't be as bad as my old YJ. Maybe I'll be lucky and find one somewhere for sale.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keep an eye out, you may find one. I got mine off craigslist brand new for $375 complete which is why my standard top is on right now. I let it take the winter weather and break out the Sunrider in the spring. Be patient, you'll find one. It took me close to a year to find mine.

Quick Reply: sunrider top