Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Swar Bar & TRU-LOK switches Don't Work

Old 04-19-2015, 12:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Swar Bar & TRU-LOK switches Don't Work

I had the battery go dead recently and had to replace it. Now the sway bar disconnect and differential lock switches no longer work. I checked the fuses and they are intact. Any ideas.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:37 PM
kik
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 4wdave
I had the battery go dead recently and had to replace it. Now the sway bar disconnect and differential lock switches no longer work. I checked the fuses and they are intact. Any ideas.
I would disconnect the battery for 5-10 minutes again and see if that takes care of it. It just might need another re-boot.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kik
I would disconnect the battery for 5-10 minutes again and see if that takes care of it. It just might need another re-boot.
Thanks, but I have done that several times with no luck. I guess I'll get the meter out tomorrow and check the switches to see if they area operating properly.

Quick Reply: Swar Bar & TRU-LOK switches Don't Work