Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tranny cooler lines??

Old 01-09-2010, 11:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tranny cooler lines??

Okay silly question how is it that dealership has ordered tranny cooler lines, I thought the JK's didnt have a cooler? I know one is the rad, and the other is the AC???? Am I crazy.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by scbesse
Okay silly question how is it that dealership has ordered tranny cooler lines, I thought the JK's didnt have a cooler? I know one is the rad, and the other is the AC???? Am I crazy.
the tranny has a cooler. Lot's of posters consider it insufficient for a lot of conditions and line-in an additional one.

check out some of the write-ups and other posts on auxiliary coolers for the plumbing.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jiblet
the tranny has a cooler. Lot's of posters consider it insufficient for a lot of conditions and line-in an additional one.

check out some of the write-ups and other posts on auxiliary coolers for the plumbing.

Okay thought I was loosing it. I knew of aftermarket just wasnt sure if there was one from factory. Thanks

Quick Reply: Tranny cooler lines??