Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

U-Joint confirmation

Old 04-22-2015, 02:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default U-Joint confirmation

I am in need of a new U Joint. can anyone confirm that this is the correct one. i need it for the front.
MOPAR 4137757 - MOPAR® Universal Joint Kit for 07-15 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK with Dana 30 Front Axle - Quadratec

Thanks
Sam
Old 04-22-2015, 06:40 PM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default i think

most people go with spicer brand. I bought heavy duty spicer ones but found out my factory ones are still fine . At least i have heavy duty ones for when the factory ones do fail .
( i cant see replacing crap with crap but thats just my ) but yeh if you own a jku 07 - 15 dana 30 up front that looks correct for factory one

mine has dana 44 up front so not the same numbers for mine . If it were me id buy 2 spicer u joints and replace both same time yeh its gonna cost prob $ 250. labor but it dosent look like something you want to tackle if you dont have a good tool selection at your home ( big Hammer )

I also like the idea of grease zerks on them .

Last edited by jeepmojo; 04-22-2015 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks its for my freinds jeep ill give him the suggestion about the spicer suggestion

Quick Reply: U-Joint confirmation