Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

where can I find passenger side pillar moulding?

Old 06-21-2016, 03:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can I find passenger side pillar moulding?

Hello all,

I have looked online but seem to be missing this part somehow. I was bringing a ladder home in my JK over the weekend and scratched the pillar moulding on the inside of the Jeep next to the windshield (passenger side). It's 2 pieces, and there are 2 bolts in the middle that hold the parts to the frame.

Can someone help me in locating replacements for them? I don't care if they are used, I just don't have any need for the ones with the buttons on them (that is all that I am finding). And obviously, I don't want them scuffed up (I have some of those already LOL).

Thanks!
Old 06-21-2016, 04:30 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

EBay is a good start. Techhnyne is also parting two jeeps out if you do a little more looking here on the site.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Mopar online has them and any other trim piece you need. Don't have time to pull it up right now but with some searching you can find it.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks very much.

Quick Reply: where can I find passenger side pillar moulding?