Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Windjammers and dusters

Old 09-05-2010, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Windjammers and dusters

Ive been looking at getting the wraparound windjammer for my JK and duster and possibly the bestop bikini top, just had a few questions that maybe some of you may know about.

Is it possible to use the soft top with the wraparound windjammer in place? and possibly the duster as well? Also the instructions i found for the Bestop Bikini top says it take like 30mins+ to install and has straps all over the inside it seems, how difficult or time consuming is it really to put on If rain where to show up? Also by the looks of it the mesh spidershade wont work with it will it?

Anyone
Old 09-05-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BlackX3
Ive been looking at getting the wraparound windjammer for my JK and duster and possibly the bestop bikini top, just had a few questions that maybe some of you may know about.

Is it possible to use the soft top with the wraparound windjammer in place? and possibly the duster as well? Also the instructions i found for the Bestop Bikini top says it take like 30mins+ to install and has straps all over the inside it seems, how difficult or time consuming is it really to put on If rain where to show up? Also by the looks of it the mesh spidershade wont work with it will it?

Anyone

The wraparound windjammer for the Unlimited (not the 2 door) is not closing completely (2 big gaps each side). So, you will have a lot of water in the Jeep when it's raining

Yes, you can install the windjammer with the soft top

No, you can't install the duster with the soft top
Old 09-05-2010, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

About the Bestop bikini top, you need the 4 Mopar door frames.

You can use the bikini top without the door frames, but will have 3 gallons of water in the Jeep if it's raining.

Quick Reply: Windjammers and dusters