Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

bar pin for rear shock, anyone got one?

Old 10-29-2016, 03:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default bar pin for rear shock, anyone got one?

I snapped mine the other day. I'm in Patterson, could really use one and literally no place has any, or even a whole new shock I could buy that would come with one or anything lol. Stuck to my bar pin eliminator kit shows up (that I ordered 10 min ago from Northridge).

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20161029_164546.png
Views:	16
Size:	544.4 KB
ID:	659938
Old 10-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Any auto parts store should be able to sell you a rear shock and it'll come with that cross pin. You could probably even push a pin out of a stock shock to get around.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Any auto parts store should be able to sell you a rear shock and it'll come with that cross pin. You could probably even push a pin out of a stock shock to get around.
O'Reilly, Autozone and Napa are all in town, went to all three, nothing. Went to every open mechanic in town, no one had anything. If I had one from an old shock I'd throw it in there for tomorrow, was supposed to play hockey in San Jose tomorrow night so just wanted to get it fixed this weekend for that. Otherwise the bar pin eliminator kit I ordered from Northridge should be here hopefully soon.

Quick Reply: bar pin for rear shock, anyone got one?