Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Cut Stock Fenders

Old 11-26-2012, 12:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cut Stock Fenders

I know it's probably a long shot but I would like to see if anybody has some stock fenders they cut that may be just laying around after upgrading. Willing to pay for shipping to Colorado if there aren't any locally.
Old 11-26-2012, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pregnant_Monk
I know it's probably a long shot but I would like to see if anybody has some stock fenders they cut that may be just laying around after upgrading. Willing to pay for shipping to Colorado if there aren't any locally.
There's a guy from Texas that has black sahara flares cut for sale right now for 200
Old 11-26-2012, 08:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jknit

There's a guy from Texas that has black sahara flares cut for sale right now for 200
Thanks for the heads up. 200 seems like a bit much so ill see what else is out there.
Old 11-27-2012, 09:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mine aren't cut, but I do have a set of stock unpainted flares that I'd sell. I cut another set myself, and it really wasn't bad. The set I'm selling is a used set I originally bought in case I botched the job, but it turned out fine. PM me if you are interested, I'm located in Avon, CO.

Quick Reply: Cut Stock Fenders