Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Dog ate seat belt

Old 04-02-2010, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dog ate seat belt

My dog decided to kill some time while I ran into the store the other day by killing my rear seat belt (strap), it's now dangling by a thread. I need one to replace it if anyone has one or know where I can get one for a reasonable price please let me know. Thanx in advance.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My Danes did the same with mine. I got them replaced at the dealership, but it wasn't cheap. My wife was pregnant so I wanted to make sure they were installed correctly thats why I didn't do them myself. I think you can get them cheaper online.
Old 05-26-2015, 01:59 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had noticed a tear in my seat belt about a year ago and for the life of me I could not figure out what the hell happened to cause it. This weekend I come out of the store and see rear seat belt dangling by a thread...and touch it and it was soaked with dog slober. I about shit my pants....I was so pissed at my dog! Guess it is nice to know that I am not the only one that has had this issue though!!

Quick Reply: Dog ate seat belt