Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Looking for Front seats!

Old 11-07-2011, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Front seats!

I'm looking for a set of front seats for my JKU. I'm not to particular on color or fabric. The stock clothe ones would work just as well and are actually kind of preferred to other options for this little experiment. I'd be willing to pay a fair price but free with shipping would be even better. haha Isn't free always better?? I'm in the Virginia Beach, VA area and not scared to drive a couple of hours. Let me know guys, I could really use the help!
Old 11-09-2011, 10:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i believe that daveys jeeps has a set of front seats. The side airbags may have already been used though. i think they have them for $200? they've had them for a while though. Maybe they would let them go cheaper. google them
Old 11-12-2011, 11:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Yamaha90
i believe that daveys jeeps has a set of front seats. The side airbags may have already been used though. i think they have them for $200? they've had them for a while though. Maybe they would let them go cheaper. google them
Hey Brother I appreciate it. I googled them and will look into it! Thanks for the information!

Quick Reply: Looking for Front seats!