Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Looking for Full Doors

Old 08-30-2017, 07:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Full Doors

I'm looking to trade my 4 half doors from a 2012 for full doors. Jeep is Cosmos Blue but color doesn't matter. Looking for 2011 or newer (newer style doors) with manual windows/locks (I don't have the wiring for power windows/locks). Willing to meet half way. Send me a PM.

The half doors are in great shape. Trail used once, a spot of tree sap on the right rear window, barely noticeable.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BigBlueJeep
I'm looking to trade my 4 half doors from a 2012 for full doors. Jeep is Cosmos Blue but color doesn't matter. Looking for 2011 or newer (newer style doors) with manual windows/locks (I don't have the wiring for power windows/locks). Willing to meet half way. Send me a PM.

The half doors are in great shape. Trail used once, a spot of tree sap on the right rear window, barely noticeable.

Too bad I have 4 full size black doors but power....bump for you
Old 09-23-2017, 01:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BigBlueJeep
I'm looking to trade my 4 half doors from a 2012 for full doors. Jeep is Cosmos Blue but color doesn't matter. Looking for 2011 or newer (newer style doors) with manual windows/locks (I don't have the wiring for power windows/locks). Willing to meet half way. Send me a PM. The half doors are in great shape. Trail used once, a spot of tree sap on the right rear window, barely noticeable.
Where are you located? I have a buddy with Hydro Blue full doors. Manual windows that wants to trade for half doors.

Quick Reply: Looking for Full Doors