Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Looking for replacement hardtop

Old 12-01-2011, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for replacement hardtop

While removing my hardtop it slipped and crashed to the ground, causing it to crack in three places, so I'm looking for a used one to fit my 2007 jku. The front 2 panels are fine, just in need of the rear portion. Hoping someone has one sitting around they want to sell for a good price. I'd like to get it fixed, but it'll probably cost more. Let me know. I'm in Orlando.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me know if your willing to sell the passenger side panel.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jbry311
While removing my hardtop it slipped and crashed to the ground, causing it to crack in three places, so I'm looking for a used one to fit my 2007 jku. The front 2 panels are fine, just in need of the rear portion. Hoping someone has one sitting around they want to sell for a good price. I'd like to get it fixed, but it'll probably cost more. Let me know. I'm in Orlando.
I have one hanging in my garage i would like to sell, but I need to sell the panels also. In Lake Mary.

Quick Reply: Looking for replacement hardtop