Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Looking for Rubi take offs around MA

Old 03-31-2012, 05:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Rubi take offs around MA

I'm looking for a set of 5 Rubi mud terrain take off tires in the MA area. Would like to get as close to new condition as possible. I find these posted almost daily but never near MA. I don't need rims but would consider a set with tires if the price was right. Will travel a couple hours to pick up. I'm located in Templeton MA. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2012, 06:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have a set of 2011 rubi tires and wheels. They are still on the jeep for the next couple weeks. I haven't decided if I was going to keep them after I swap on my 35s or just sell them. The tires have 23,000 the spare has 0. No damage to the wheels, or tires. Let me know what you would be willing to pay and maybe we can work something out. I'm in Plymouth. I'll be keeping the Tpms sensors, but my tire guy can swap in regular stems if you like.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks but those have too many miles for me. I put on a ton of miles each year so I'm looking for something with 0-10k on them. Obviously the less the better.

Quick Reply: Looking for Rubi take offs around MA