Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Need a cover for the JKU

Old 05-23-2012, 04:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a cover for the JKU

I am in need of a cover for this weekend. I am willing to pay for it. I wanted to buy a treetop NX and use that but everyone is out of stock. Then I decided I would just use one of those temporary covers for when you park and ordered a Smittybilt one only to get an email back from Q-tec saying they are back ordered also. So now I don't know what to do. I really don't want to have to put my hardtop back on.

By the way the reason I am needing this is because I plan on going to the Outer Banks this weekend and want to go doorless and topless. I already took the top off and would prefer to keep it that way. If anyone can help me out I'd be extremely grateful.

This will most likely have to be a local thing being so close to the weekend. However if your willing to overnight something and your on the east coast then I may get it in time. I leave very early Sat morning.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Redman. Empty your inbox
Or text me. I'll subscribe and send my cell
Old 05-23-2012, 06:27 PM
JK Super Freak

Sorry, inbox cleared

Quick Reply: Need a cover for the JKU