Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Rubicon Takeoff Wheels and Tires.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubicon Takeoff Wheels and Tires.

I have been looking for a while trying to find Rubi take offs with the stock 32" BFG MT. I always get to the for sale threads too late!

Anyone have any? I would like to avoid shipping but may pay shipping if it isn't ridiculous. If possible I'd like all 5 too.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for them. I can also trade you my stock X wheels and tires for partial payment as I'll have no use for them once I have the Rubi's.

Let me know. Thanks

Edit: Oh yea I live near Youngstown, Ohio and work near Cleveland, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pa. (I'm on the road alot.)
Old 04-27-2010, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JVal
I have been looking for a while trying to find Rubi take offs with the stock 32" BFG MT. I always get to the for sale threads too late!

Anyone have any? I would like to avoid shipping but may pay shipping if it isn't ridiculous. If possible I'd like all 5 too.

Let me know what you have and how much you want for them. I can also trade you my stock X wheels and tires for partial payment as I'll have no use for them once I have the Rubi's.

Let me know. Thanks

Edit: Oh yea I live near Youngstown, Ohio and work near Cleveland, Ohio and Pittsburgh, Pa. (I'm on the road alot.)
I have sent you a PM......
Old 04-27-2010, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

PM Reply sent. Thank You
Old 05-03-2010, 04:31 PM
JK Newbie

Default I have 5 MOAB Rims

Originally Posted by JVal
PM Reply sent. Thank You
I live near Akron Ohio. I have 5 17 inch wheels that came off of my 08 X. They are like the Rubicon Rims. They are silver MOAB Rims. I do not have tires. But willing to give all 5 away for $400 or Best Offer. my number is 330-715-4134
Old 05-04-2010, 06:39 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks anyway but I'm trying to get a full set.

Still looking.

Quick Reply: Rubicon Takeoff Wheels and Tires.