Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Stock Headlight Housings

Old 04-03-2012, 12:41 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stock Headlight Housings

So, I'm coming right out and saying it. I'm a cheap skate. There, that should take care of the flamers out there.

My stock headlight housings are fogging up inside and out. I've polished the outside, but the only way to get to the inside is by baking them to soften the adhesive, and I just don't like the idea of doing that -- at all.

Soooo, I'm looking for a pair of take-off stock headlight housings that are not fogged over. And, because I'm a cheap skate, I want them cheap. Really cheap. I figure that there has to be guys out there who have installed aftermarket housings and still have their originals, but will never use them again. There is no sense in me paying big money for them because they will likely fog over eventually anyway. Besides, I can buy a set of Hella housings with H4 halogens for $80 locally, if I weren't such a cheap skate I mean.

With that said, who's willing to help a brother out? I'll cover the cost of shipping, and maybe even be willing to give you some small amount for the housings. Post up here if you've got some housings and are willing to part with them cheap. Really cheap.

Thanks!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Bump hopefully you can find some hook
Old 04-05-2012, 03:19 PM
JK Junkie

Thanks murder1.

Quick Reply: Stock Headlight Housings