Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Wanted: 2007 JKU Soft Top and Hardware

Old 03-27-2012, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wanted: 2007 JKU Soft Top and Hardware

Hi - looking for a complete soft top and all hardware for my 2007 JKU (4 door unlimited).

Willing to travel and pay good price for complete setup in good to excellent condition.

Thanks - Peter.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Peter I have one that I'm not using it has all the hardware and the side and rear windows are all tinted..let me know bud..located in NH
Old 05-07-2013, 09:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pontiacstogo
Hi - looking for a complete soft top and all hardware for my 2007 JKU (4 door unlimited).

Willing to travel and pay good price for complete setup in good to excellent condition.

Thanks - Peter.
I am selling mine. It is off a 2009 Sahara and in very good condition, tinted windows. This top have only been used during the summers and has been in storage during the winters. I have added the quick disconnects at the attachement points but still have the original ones if you are interested in those. I have conditioned the top and windows with the kit bought from Qaudratec. I will also give that to you if you are interested. Some of my pictures may have the soft top shown in my profile. Feel free to look.

I am looking to sell the top for around $800. These tops are usually very expensive as I am sure you have seen. All hardware is to be included.

Feel free to get back to me on here or if you want to message me privately, you're more than welcome. I am located in northern NJ.

Danny
Old 05-11-2013, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks to everyone that PM'd. I managed to find a lightly used softop locally, so I'm good to go.

Quick Reply: Wanted: 2007 JKU Soft Top and Hardware