Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Wanted: MyGIG radio

Old 12-19-2011, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wanted: MyGIG radio

Looking for a MyGIG radio for my 2007 jku. Send me a pic of what you got with the model codes and what your looking for for it.

Want to be able to connect a rear camera and hook up my iPhone. If you have the MyGIG lock pick to go along with it that be a bonus!
Old 12-24-2011, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was looking for one too so I though I would give you a heads up on what I have learned... the hard way.

I got a RBZ from an 08' town and country from a guy on craigslist and verified that it was in fact a high speed. Turned out that it still didn't work. It came on to the logo screen then shut off. The guy took it back, but what I found is that specific model wasn't compatible with the 07' Jk. It was $300 btw.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by titn31
I was looking for one too so I though I would give you a heads up on what I have learned... the hard way.

I got a RBZ from an 08' town and country from a guy on craigslist and verified that it was in fact a high speed. Turned out that it still didn't work. It came on to the logo screen then shut off. The guy took it back, but what I found is that specific model wasn't compatible with the 07' Jk. It was $300 btw.
Cool. Thanks for the heads up!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want the MyGig with navigation you need an RER radio. I just recently picked one up from eBay, got a great price and it was simple plug and play in my 2007 JK Unlimited. After install and second key cycle the turn on splash screen changed to Jeep and I was ready to rock.

Quick Reply: Wanted: MyGIG radio