Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Wanted stock black fender flares

Old 01-11-2013, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted stock black fender flares

I'm looking to buy a set of non-painted but black fender flares (if that makes sense? ) any brand or style. I live in the DFW area and could meet there or would be willing to pay shipping if the price is right! Please help me out
Old 01-14-2013, 03:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

No one? :( lol
Old 01-15-2013, 07:04 PM
JK Newbie

I just ordered some metalcloak fenders that should be here with in the week. Once I have have time to remove the fenders they are yours. How soon do you need them? I live in Minneapolis and I would be willing to do shipping at your cost. But I have no idea what that would be.

They are stock flares off of a 2011 rubicon btw black plastic.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by korruptvision
I just ordered some metalcloak fenders that should be here with in the week. Once I have have time to remove the fenders they are yours. How soon do you need them? I live in Minneapolis and I would be willing to do shipping at your cost. But I have no idea what that would be.

Thank you so much for the reply. I don't need them in a rush so no worries - you wouldn't happen to know if they will fit a 2008 JKU Sahara would you?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:19 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by areeves65
Thank you so much for the reply. I don't need them in a rush so no worries - you wouldn't happen to know if they will fit a 2008 JKU Sahara would you?
You will need a set from any 4door if that is what you have, the back fenders on a 2 door are different but all years and different packages have the same fenders.
I will be removing mine in the next month or so if his dont work out for you, they will be from a 2013 4 door rubicon.
Although mine wont wont be free, i will be selling them for $100.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moabjk072d

You will need a set from any 4door if that is what you have, the back fenders on a 2 door are different but all years and different packages have the same fenders.
I will be removing mine in the next month or so if his dont work out for you, they will be from a 2013 4 door rubicon.
Although mine wont wont be free, i will be selling them for $100.
Are you willing to ship them for that price? I'm looking for a set to fit a 2012 jku.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I cut my original fenders too narrow so I purchased a set from Craigslist for a 100 bucks. They were from a 2012 4door. My 2011 2 door fenders and the ones I purchased on Craigslist are identical. All wholes line up and to me there was no difference after careful inspection. They will work fine. I looked on quadratec and mopar part numbers are the same there. Not trying to prove anything, just trying to ease your mind. They will work fine. I went through the same thing with conflicting info.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by korruptvision

Well I've for a few responses and I'd be interested in buying yours. Can you PM a total to ship to 75092
Old 01-16-2013, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JLsJK
I cut my original fenders too narrow so I purchased a set from Craigslist for a 100 bucks. They were from a 2012 4door. My 2011 2 door fenders and the ones I purchased on Craigslist are identical. All wholes line up and to me there was no difference after careful inspection. They will work fine. I looked on quadratec and mopar part numbers are the same there. Not trying to prove anything, just trying to ease your mind. They will work fine. I went through the same thing with conflicting info.
Thats cool, i have never checked but have sold a few sets. I always thought they looked very close but just assumed they were a little different.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Chaffin1
Are you willing to ship them for that price? I'm looking for a set to fit a 2012 jku.
Sorry it would be $100 plus shipping.

Quick Reply: Wanted stock black fender flares