Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Wanting track bars and lower control arms

Old 11-14-2016, 05:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanting track bars and lower control arms

Looking to get front and rear adjustable track bars, I would like to stick with tereflex but I will look at other brands you may have! I am also looking for lower control arms front and rear.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:01 AM
pjk
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rocklobster27
Looking to get front and rear adjustable track bars, I would like to stick with tereflex but I will look at other brands you may have! I am also looking for lower control arms front and rear.
Hi,

i have a teraflex trackbar and teraflex front, lower control arms that are practically new that i don't need. they were on my jeep for about 3 weeks before i changed my suspension over and they were not compatible. they are heavy. let me know if you are interested and i will get you pictures and part numbers.

sincerely

Paul
Connecticut
Old 11-15-2016, 06:03 AM
JK Newbie

If you could pm me a price and pictures of your track bar that would be great. I may already be buying a complete set of arms today from another member but I'll let you know.

Quick Reply: Wanting track bars and lower control arms