Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

WTB - Stock Windshield Bolts and Rear License Plate Assembly

Old 10-21-2013, 11:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default WTB - Stock Windshield Bolts and Rear License Plate Assembly

I bought my 2009 JKUR with a Garvin Rack, and want to be able to remove and re-install as-needed. I need 6 windshield bolts, as well as the stock license plate assembly (lamp and all). I'm willing to pay shipping as well as whatever (reasonable) amount you want for the parts. Thanks!
Old 10-21-2013, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goofiefoot
I bought my 2009 JKUR with a Garvin Rack, and want to be able to remove and re-install as-needed. I need 6 windshield bolts, as well as the stock license plate assembly (lamp and all). I'm willing to pay shipping as well as whatever (reasonable) amount you want for the parts. Thanks!
Might be able to help with the stick license plate mount/lamp. Need some time off so I can fab it. So if you could talk to my company commander lol kidding I'll see if I can knock it out tonight.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Haha. I'm not looking for anything special, just spare parts. I could probably make something to work, if needed. Of course, if you wanted to share your plans, I'm all ears!
Old 10-21-2013, 01:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you can get those windshield bolts at any hardware store. i bought stainless hex ones
Old 11-03-2013, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy
Might be able to help with the stick license plate mount/lamp. Need some time off so I can fab it. So if you could talk to my company commander lol kidding I'll see if I can knock it out tonight.
Yeah, am also interested in hearing about your licence plate mount. Got a cool solution for that ugly protruding stock license plate assembly? I always liked the older TJ Wranglers and how some would bend the plate to lay flat against the natural curve of the rear tub. That would be my desired way of mounting that plate. Would also like to see a licence plate light incorporated as well.
Sorry for the hijacking!!!!
Old 11-03-2013, 09:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bonebreak98
Yeah, am also interested in hearing about your licence plate mount. Got a cool solution for that ugly protruding stock license plate assembly? I always liked the older TJ Wranglers and how some would bend the plate to lay flat against the natural curve of the rear tub. That would be my desired way of mounting that plate. Would also like to see a licence plate light incorporated as well.
Sorry for the hijacking!!!!
Right now it's zip tied to my spare tire but I'll fab something up kinda where the spare tire mounts, like the ones you would buy.

Quick Reply: WTB - Stock Windshield Bolts and Rear License Plate Assembly