Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

WTT for Tires and Wheels, Kansas

Old 07-16-2012, 10:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT for Tires and Wheels, Kansas

Looking for a set of wheels and tires, preferably 35's or 37's, for my '07 JK. I am in the Kansas City, Kansas area. I just moved halfway across the country from Florida to Kansas, so I don't have the $$. What I do have is a nice collection of quality (high-end) firearms, one or more of which Id consider trading. I've got mostly long guns, an example would be a pristine Ruger No.1 in .458 Win Mag. Let me know what you have and what ou like, maybe we can work a deal. Thanks either way.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

How quick are you looking to trade? I have a set of 35's on 17 inch wheels that I will be looking to get rid of in a couple months. Switching out to dana 60s and I will need 8 lug wheels instead of 5 lug.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:08 PM
JK Newbie

Well I'm looking for some by the weekend but keep me in mind when you do your switch. You never know, I might still be looking. Thanks,T
Old 08-10-2012, 12:24 PM
JK Newbie

Dont know if you are still looking, but I have 5 of the stock rubicon wheels (17x7.5) in great shape off of a '09 JKUR. I live in Overland Park. Would be willing to trade for a firearm.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:46 PM
JK Newbie

No trade I just wanted to offer my condolences on the move. Florida to Kansas yikes. Bump

Quick Reply: WTT for Tires and Wheels, Kansas