Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Good place for newbie in vancouver bc

Old 08-08-2011, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good place for newbie in vancouver bc

Hey guys

I want to take my rig out for the first time. I am in vancouver bc, where is a good place.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

The logging roads around Harrison Lake are great. Lots of little turn offs that will take you into terrain as hard as you want to deal with or just drive the road which is fun too. We have a run planned for September up the Whipsaw trail https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?186699-Whipsaw-Part-2 you're welcome to join us.

Here is a google map of how to get to the Harrison lake trail, head up Morris Valley road and keep on driving.

Sasquatch Inn Ltd
46001 Lougheed Highway
Agassiz, BC V0M 1A1, Canada
(604) 796-2730
Old 08-09-2011, 12:57 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jasonm247
Hey guys

I want to take my rig out for the first time. I am in vancouver bc, where is a good place.
It's not exactly challenging (you could almost get a car up there), but there's an abandoned mining site up behind Britannia Beach you might like.

(the actual site is in the red circle, but google's "road" runs out and it won't plot it the whole way)
Old 09-13-2011, 05:00 PM
JK Newbie

harrison lake west ,sunrise lake , hale creek

Squamish BC hut lake

stave lake for mud easy trail

Quick Reply: Good place for newbie in vancouver bc