Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeep Thrills? Tow Hitch?

Old 10-02-2008, 01:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Thrills? Tow Hitch?

Hey everyone, I am here in the LMZ (Lowermainland) and am looking for a tow hitch and the wiring harness, any suggestions?

As far as Jeep Thrills goes, my grandfather used to take our jeep here all the time back in the day, are they still a good source for parts/info?

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got my hitch from E&H Hitch in Langley. Myself I've never been to Jeep Thrills.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:40 PM
JK Junkie

Is Jeep Thrills based in Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows,? from what I recall I believed they were. I did not patronize them, so I could not tell you. I used to work in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, and have some info on that business....I am sure you could get a hitch and harness at any trailer place, or Lordco, or PrincessAuto etc....
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah, Jeep Thrills is still in business, I was in there last week.

They're in the Ridge Meadows industrial park off of 203rd in Maple Ridge. They're a great source for info etc.

Quick Reply: Jeep Thrills? Tow Hitch?