Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

More than happy to help!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More than happy to help!

Trying to make my way through 2 different forums and get used to them both, finally found the section I needed to... I like this forum better, but don't tell the others, shhh.

My name is Jeff and I am a mechanic by trade. I live in Calgary but make trips to the mountains quite often and between my big dog and my love for camping and hiking, my JK was a no brainer. Even though I gave up a 270whp SRT-4 for it... Miss that car!

Anyhow, basically, I'm offering my services at an extremely discounted rate to those in need of help, or perhaps just some free advice. I'm new to JK's, but not to Jeeps and certainly not to working on vehicles in general. Whether it be an oil change you're looking for, or a 10" suspension lift, I'd be more than happy to help.

I have lots of experience with modified vehicles, and have owned many myself. I started off drag racing a 455-swapped Buick Regal, I had a blistering fast '00 GTP, a serious sleeper in a '90 Sundance RS and as mentioned before, gave up my black on black on black SRT-4 for my '09 X 6spd.

Not trying to pimp myself out or anything, as I have too much work already it seems most of the time, but more a way for me to get to know some of you guys and perhaps learn something along the way!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and I look forward to sharing pics and experiences with the rest of you.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum Jeff...
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
JK Freak

Welcome aboard.. Always nice to meet Good people!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM
JK Junkie

Welcome...Calgary is a little far for me to utilize your services.....cheers

Quick Reply: More than happy to help!