JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Western Canada (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/western-canada-107/)
-   -   Vancouver Mall Crawlers (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/western-canada-107/vancouver-mall-crawlers-136386/)

07Rubi2dr 07-12-2010 04:38 AM

Vancouver Mall Crawlers

Whats with all the mall crawling jeeps around this summer??? I've only been back a day and have seen a ton of lifted JK's (mostly 4doors) that dont have a scratch on them, shined up and all pretty, a bunch dont have full sized spares or anything, literally they were everywhere! Worst part is they dont wave! :mad: Is this some sort of new fad?? I do not approve and will take every opportunity I get to park my well used jeep right next to them and hopefully recruit some from the dark side.

On a side note, i DO approve of the numerous bikini clad young ladies seen driving around in jeeps :brows: its good to be home

Little Fella 07-12-2010 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr (Post 1762824)

On a side note, i DO approve of the numerous bikini clad young ladies seen driving around in jeeps :brows: its good to be home

Agreed! Working in White Rock has it's advantages:synister:

DTJK 07-12-2010 05:30 PM

I remember 5 years back, even before the existance of JKs, we would put together an annual Mall Crawling run in August just shortly after the Jamboree.

Mall crawling is a lot of fun too if you do it right, Dave.:thumbsup: and no scratches to worry about.

RevyJKU08 07-13-2010 07:43 AM

I am seeing lots of mall crawlers this summer in Revy with Alberta Plates:naw:...nice and shiney, lifted with bigger mudders and small doughnut spares....with Chrome fuel doors, chrome light covers...:naw::crazyeyes: and don't wave at all!:naw:

Rubicon_Fan 07-13-2010 09:34 AM

Welcome back to Van city Buddy... Dont feel bad if you wave and no one waves back. Im so used to this, but still do it, sometimes you get the wave or even a quick Jeep chat on a traffic light, which is always cool! :wave:

klutz1001 07-13-2010 09:44 AM

who cares that they dont wheel? why does this bother people so much?

07Rubi2dr 07-13-2010 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by klutz1001 (Post 1764637)
who cares that they dont wheel? why does this bother people so much?

cause it makes me look less cool now that everyone has a lifted JK :crazyeyes:

07rubisteve 07-13-2010 12:46 PM

All good Dave......just keep waving.....it doesnt matter.....I got 4 waves in one day a couple weeks ago, all from non Jkers......2 they initiated before i could....I was impressed...I wave at all......

Dude....I resent you my Blackberry message like 3 times........did you not get it?.....

cheers

Steve

Smith 07-14-2010 09:11 AM

I noticed it everywhere... did a road trip down to Cali and must say those Jeepers are wave-a-hoics. Every time I stopped some Jeep owner would come over and we would talk a bit and then we would go our ways or the entire Jeep would wave to you. As for the Mall Crawlers yeah they are everywhere, surprising how many lift their Jeep just for showing off.