Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Vancouver Mall Crawlers

Old 07-12-2010, 04:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vancouver Mall Crawlers

Whats with all the mall crawling jeeps around this summer??? I've only been back a day and have seen a ton of lifted JK's (mostly 4doors) that dont have a scratch on them, shined up and all pretty, a bunch dont have full sized spares or anything, literally they were everywhere! Worst part is they dont wave! Is this some sort of new fad?? I do not approve and will take every opportunity I get to park my well used jeep right next to them and hopefully recruit some from the dark side.

On a side note, i DO approve of the numerous bikini clad young ladies seen driving around in jeeps its good to be home
Old 07-12-2010, 06:24 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 07Rubi2dr

On a side note, i DO approve of the numerous bikini clad young ladies seen driving around in jeeps its good to be home
Agreed! Working in White Rock has it's advantages
Old 07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

I remember 5 years back, even before the existance of JKs, we would put together an annual Mall Crawling run in August just shortly after the Jamboree.

Mall crawling is a lot of fun too if you do it right, Dave. and no scratches to worry about.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:43 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am seeing lots of mall crawlers this summer in Revy with Alberta Plates...nice and shiney, lifted with bigger mudders and small doughnut spares....with Chrome fuel doors, chrome light covers... and don't wave at all!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 AM
JK Freak

Welcome back to Van city Buddy... Dont feel bad if you wave and no one waves back. Im so used to this, but still do it, sometimes you get the wave or even a quick Jeep chat on a traffic light, which is always cool!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

who cares that they dont wheel? why does this bother people so much?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by klutz1001
who cares that they dont wheel? why does this bother people so much?
cause it makes me look less cool now that everyone has a lifted JK
Old 07-13-2010, 12:46 PM
JK Junkie

All good Dave......just keep waving.....it doesnt matter.....I got 4 waves in one day a couple weeks ago, all from non Jkers......2 they initiated before i could....I was impressed...I wave at all......

Dude....I resent you my Blackberry message like 3 times........did you not get it?.....

cheers

Steve
Old 07-14-2010, 09:11 AM
JK Newbie

I noticed it everywhere... did a road trip down to Cali and must say those Jeepers are wave-a-hoics. Every time I stopped some Jeep owner would come over and we would talk a bit and then we would go our ways or the entire Jeep would wave to you. As for the Mall Crawlers yeah they are everywhere, surprising how many lift their Jeep just for showing off.

Quick Reply: Vancouver Mall Crawlers