Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

whipsaw july 2-july 3 /2010

Old 07-07-2010, 07:47 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jcole
This thread sucks. People trying to act cool while spouting Engrish and suggesting insurance fraud and lame brand loyalty. The H3's are capable vehicles. Maybe not as capable as a Rubicon, but with some decent tires I bet an H3 would be every bit as capable as some cheap Sahara or X.
for starters this is a jeep forum if u didnt know...and since the beginning of time there has been jeep vs. toyota, jeep vs. hummer debates/discussions in regards to superiority. now that the cat is out of the bag........

you are way off base with the statement about an H3 being every bit as capable as some 'cheap sahara or X' ...as stated above the money saved in a jeep purchase any 'cheap sahara or X' could be a rubicon. take a look at our last whipsaw run in the snow and you will see a 2 saharas with upgraded all terrain tires 35s and stock 3.73s keeping up with a crew of rubicons on 35s+. something tells me even a modified H3 would have had trouble lagging at the back of the pack

....take a peak around here and you will find thousands of waste of time threads. forums are built and bred on opinions/discussions and you just digested mine.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:14 AM
JK Freak

This thread sucks. People trying to act cool while spouting Engrish and suggesting insurance fraud and lame brand loyalty. The H3's are capable vehicles. Maybe not as capable as a Rubicon, but with some decent tires I bet an H3 would be every bit as capable as some cheap Sahara or X.
I think your way out of line just from your blatant lack of respect for people who may not speak or write English as well as you or I. Why did you feel the need to comment on the "Engrish" someone was using. If you had a problem with the thread or a comment to post, then just make it. No one will crucify you for saying that you think this Jeep thread sucks because we have "brand loyalty" to Jeep . But as soon as I read dumbass comments like that, I think "man, what an asshole". So Jcole, why don't you take your soapbox and go troll another thread.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Oh I'm sorry, was I politically incorrect when talking about people who are suggesting that someone break into the h3, take out the gasoline and light the vehicle on fire ? Filth like that and silly elitist attitudes are no better than h3 guys talking down on jeeps. As for the engrish comment, if you're going to go out of your way to slag others using English while hiding behind a computer, atleast learn the nuances of the language first, lest someone might not take you seriously.
Old 07-07-2010, 12:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Oh I'm sorry, was I politically incorrect when talking about people who are suggesting that someone break into the h3, take out the gasoline and light the vehicle on fire ? Filth like that and silly elitist attitudes are no better than h3 guys talking down on jeeps. As for the engrish comment, if you're going to go out of your way to slag others using English while hiding behind a computer, atleast learn the nuances of the language first, lest someone might not take you seriously.
are you new to forums ??? do you take everything you read literally ??? "silly elitist attitudes and filth" are what i would use to describe your train of thought when slighting someone because they dont write the english language as well as you would like. here are a few more mr. thesaurus ....racist, bigot, prejudiced, chauvinist. we arent talking down to people here we are generally laughing at video and the mistake that individual made during the clip. you sir are the one who is talking down someone because of their ethnicity and ability to communicate. shame on you dude.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Default have fun watching

just thought Id put a smile on everybody's face ( I'm almost scared to make spelling mistakes now....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7Q...eature=related
Old 07-07-2010, 06:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by sebpilot
just thought Id put a smile on everybody's face ( I'm almost scared to make spelling mistakes now....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F7Q...eature=related

but I'm still thinkin' something and I just can't say it in Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBWAj...eature=related
Old 07-08-2010, 06:37 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shayu
This is not even a poorly built cheap sahara,it is a tractor.haa~~~

Calgary jeep "show and shine" is coming next weekend,i have to face lots poorly built cheap tj,yj,cj,xj,wj......

Oh,can you understand my engrish?

Thats good.

Take it easy,guys,JEEP brought us together,it doesnt matter what language you speak,it is a jeep thing,we all would understand.

...No those Terms are too small for his elite mind....

Where and when is the Calgary Jeep show and shine???
Old 07-08-2010, 10:10 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shayu
HERE YOU GO,MIKE.
Perfect....Thanks Jason, Do you have to pre-register for this event or Drop-in??? Is this during Stampede weekend????
Old 08-02-2010, 09:48 PM
JK Newbie

I love you guys my cheap wrangler X and I are still laughing thanks every one even you surly.

Quick Reply: whipsaw july 2-july 3 /2010