Notices
Whats In Our Shop In-house builds and projects

MBRP Diesel Jeep – 4 Door JK Truck

Old 01-24-2011, 10:01 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Job! cant wait to see the finished product!! Awesome project...
Old 01-24-2011, 10:17 AM
JK Freak

Wow what you guys have done already is incredible! Cannot wait to see this build done!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

So is this going to be forsale?
Old 01-24-2011, 11:02 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Everything is for sale. We will wheel it for a year or so then off it goes so we can start the next one.

Let me know when you want it delivered .

MB
Old 01-24-2011, 11:32 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by MB JEEPER
Everything is for sale. We will wheel it for a year or so then off it goes so we can start the next one.

MB
This Jeep is not going to have a problem finding a buyer. That artist rendering is just beautiful.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MB JEEPER

MB
Perfect. I'll start saving now and should be hood to go in a year. :-)
Old 01-25-2011, 01:59 PM
JK Newbie

One word....Amazing!
Old 01-25-2011, 02:38 PM
JK Freak

This truck is going to be badass! I, like everyone else can't wait to see it finished. I have one question though, and don't take it as a knock, but did you think about streching the rear section of the bed to put it more in proportion and added storage capasity? Again, this thing is badass!!!!!

I'd love to be able to do this to my jeep. For the trails I do with the family the extra length and rear overhang wouldnt bother me at all. I'd probably do a long arm in the front and leaf springs in the rear to be able to run 37's and increase the towing capasity for a good size camper..... AWESOME!

P.S. PLEASE don't put one of those gay looking stacks in the bed......I get it for the track, but I thing they look pretty stupid on the street.......O.K., now for the hate mail.........

Last edited by jeepn0811; 01-25-2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:04 PM
JK Freak

...... artist rendering awesome, nuff said!
Old 01-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Originally Posted by jeepn0811
This truck is going to be badass! I, like everyone else can't wait to see it finished. I have one question though, and don't take it as a knock, but did you think about streching the rear section of the bed to put it more in proportion and added storage capasity? Again, this thing is badass!!!!!

I'd love to be able to do this to my jeep. For the trails I do with the family the extra length and rear overhang wouldnt bother me at all. I'd probably do a long arm in the front and leaf springs in the rear to be able to run 37's and increase the towing capasity for a good size camper..... AWESOME!

P.S. PLEASE don't put one of those gay looking stacks in the bed......I get it for the track, but I thing they look pretty stupid on the street.......O.K., now for the hate mail.........
Everyone likes something a little different, and while we can't necessarily appeal to everyone, I'm sure the final product will appeal to most Jeep, and Diesel guys. As for the exhaust, we need to show case our products on all of our project vehicles and this one is no different. We will be running a single, black 6" stack in the box. This is done to show our diesel fans we appreciate their support, and for the Jeepers, its the ultimate high clearance exhaust. We will not be crushing 5" diesel tip out the back regardless of the decent angles.

Quick Reply: MBRP Diesel Jeep – 4 Door JK Truck